Terms and Conditions
HAZEL HAYES LIMITED (formally DJ INVESTMENT HOLDINGS LTD), a catering company trading as Hazel Hayes.
The person or company you are submitting the form on behalf of.
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are essential. Confirmation of your booking (the Event) will occur upon completing the online ordering form (Confirmation). In attending to Confirmation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- You will receive an email shortly after Confirmation detailing requirements for the Event (Confirmation Email).
- Every endeavour will be made to maintain prices as per the Confirmation Email however, prices are based on costs at the time of Confirmation and are subject to change to meet any market increases which may occur. In the event that further costs are likely to be incurred we will notify you without delay. Your account will be charged in NZD
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices are GST exclusive.
If you have an account with us, and at Confirmation elect to pay the deposit only, an invoice for the balance outstanding will be sent within eight (8) days of the function (Balance Invoice). Payment is due within seven (7) days of the date of the Balance Invoice (Due Date).
- Hazel Hayes accepts payment by internet banking to account 01-0190-049553300
- Default interest of 20% will be incurred on the Balance Invoice starting one (1) calendar month after the Event and will accrue for every month, or part thereof, that payment is delayed.
- Hazel Hayes reserves the right to charge an administration fee of $65.00 per month in addition to the interest incurred.
- In the event of collection enforcement, you will be liable to pay any costs, including, without limitation, legal costs, court costs and collection agency fees.
- For cancellations made within 24 hours of the Event you will be charged the full price as per the Confirmation Email, plus any additional costs that have been incurred e.g. hired items etc.
Breakages and Delays
- You will be financially responsible for any breakages, loss or theft of our equipment, or equipment hired by us (including but not limited to utensils, serving ware, crockery, etc.) (Hire Items), by yourself or attendees at the Event.
Return of Equipment
- Hazel Hayes will endeavour to collect all Hire Items within four (4) working days of the Event. The Hire Items will need to be available for collection from the Event location (or another location agreed in writing prior) from the day following the Event. If the Hire Items, in their entirety, are not available for collection at this time, then Hazel Hayes reserves the right to charge an additional pick-up fee.
- If you select to pick up your order, then you will be responsible for the return of all Hire Items within four (4) working days. If you fail to return the Hire Items within the timeframe specified, Hazel Hayes reserves the right to charge for the any or all of the Hire Items outstanding.
Deliveries and Equipment Collection
- A delivery fee will be charged for all deliveries.
- Delivery fees are based on the region map of Hamilton and the surrounding area which is available via the Hazel Hayes website.
- While we endeavour to make all deliveries on time, we do not accept any responsibility for delays outside of our control i.e. road blocks, extreme weather conditions etc.
Please ensure you have read the Terms and Conditions before Confirming. Confirmation constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.